Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 8: Famous Last Words

Last week I mentioned I was hoping to get ahead in my classes, but of course, procrastination is at it's finest for me this week! I have midterms coming up this week in my other classes, so I have to write a 10 page paper tomorrow (yuck) for my capstone. It shouldn't be too hard but I hope I can find the motivation to knock it out of the park early on! It's about psychology topics, so I think it will be pretty easy for me to do. Psychology is my major after all, and I do love the topics that come with it.

Have I mentioned how ready I am for the semester to be over! I am definitely looking forward to Christmas break already! I say that every semester though, because I always look forward to breaks haha. School gets so hectic and I am working at the same time, it gets to be overwhelming.

The good news is that I have been able to relax a little bit. I am getting back into the gym and I hope I can get a good routine in, because I really miss some weightlifting! Eventually I want to get back into figure skating but right now I feel like I just don't have the time. Maybe next semester. 


Hitting the Gym!
(Image information: "Hardcore Stormies Hit The Gym" by W_Minshull. Source: Flickr.)


My storybook is coming along nicely, I think. Each week I am pleased with it and I am looking forward to writing my next story. I have already found an image I want to use, so the creativity is already happening! It is always nice when it comes to you naturally. Writer's block can be a hard thing to overcome. I read a lot of people's blogs and think wow, they have an awesome story and writing. I wonder what they do to overcome any block they have. Do you have any tips?

All in all, I'm feeling good about school and work. I'm just ready to sleep for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment