Sunday, October 19, 2014

Week 9: Famous Last Words

Well shoot! I was so determined to get ahead this week and then I had a family emergency that took me out of the state and I didn't have access to the internet... I guess these things happen sometimes so I'm not too worried but I'm really really REALLY glad there's so much extra credit opportunities in this class right now!

This week I start volunteering more with my internship. I am looking forward to spending more time working with the kiddos I get to see each week. I am nervous about being placed in a new area though!

Unfortunately my time with my photography studio has come to an end. It just became progressively harder to work and keep up with school, family, social life, and trying to prepare for the GRE and getting experience needed to apply for graduate schools and programs. I loved the experience I got with the company and I appreciate every moment I spent over the last year with them! It is definitely not the end of my photography journey but for now it's time to finish this last year with a bang in school. =) (Smiley face is so smiley.)

I've been wanting to get back into reading more. This class has gotten me used to reading so many fun stories that I've been looking into new books to buy. I love fantasy and romance genres, so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know! I would love the suggestions and I will definitely check all of them out. I recently finished The Grisha Trilogy and I loved it so much.

Well, I hope I am able to catch up like I hoped! I appreciate seeing my family this last week and I am glad everything turned out okay. Midterms were alright as well so I can't complain about much! I hope everyone else is having a good semester and is able to keep up.

Reading is love.
(Image Information: "I <2 2 Read" by Kate Ter Haar (2013). Source: Flickr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment