Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week 14: Famous Last Words

(Image Information: "Sometimes, a hug is all what we need" by Jesslee Culzon. Flickr.)


I want to focus this Famous Last Words on everyone else in the class. While I ended up extremely busy with a tough semester and things happening that kept me from school, I want to say that I was so blown away by everyone’s writing this semester. The storybooks are incredible and I have read so many fun ideas that it really makes me happy that people were able to tap into their creativity and come up with such great ideas.

All of the storybook nominations for this semester were incredible. Kudos to each one of you, because you guys did awesome! Of course, the storybooks I read that did not make it to the nominations were phenomenal as well. From fantasy to riddles, to diaries and articles, from every genre and style and more, I think everyone did an amazing job. It really has made me want to dive right back into creative outlets like writing.

So I hope everyone was able to bring away something amazing from this class. Whether it be an appreciation for others art, for others introductions and life, making new friends, or tapping into their own outlets. It could be anything positive! Good job on all of your work and here is to the ending of a semester soon. I wish everyone good grades and a good future. I know that the year is ending but next year is a new year with even more exciting experiences to come. So be sure to remember this wonderful class!


I really wish I had taken this another semester to fully enjoy what I could’ve gotten out of it! Unfortunately, financially and personally I had a lot of struggles this year (family health) and I was unable to focus as much as I wanted to. But this overall was a super fun class!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could give you a big virtual hug, Desiree - I was guessing that this had turned out to be a hard semester for you, and I hope 2015 will be a better time for you and for your family too, full of good things. And you are an AMAZING writer: I am hoping very much you will leave your beautiful star princess website online; with its own absolutely perfect story, it could give future students ideas and inspiration... about stars and about princess stories. I will be very glad if you leave it up so that I can share it with future students!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! This class has been one of my favorites in all 5 years so far. It is definitely the one to take if creative writing and reading is an interest. I am looking forward optimistically to 2015! I will absolutely leave it up so that it could give others ideas in the future! I hope someone else chooses to do princesses as a theme some time. :)

      Thank you so much!

      Delete